Las Vegas, NV, United States To Las Vegas, NV, United States
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Southwestern Utah’s Bryce Canyon & Zion National Parks are two of the most geologically fascinating and stunningly beautiful places on earth. Explore rim country with a hike to Angel’s Landing, 1,200 feet above the valley floor. Hike the most magnificent slot canyon around: Zion National Park’s Virgin River Narrows, ranked fifth out of America’s best 100 adventures by National Geographic Adventure Magazine. Browse galleries in the artist conclave of Springdale and unwind each night while marveling at the brilliance of Utah’s star-lit sky.
Austin Adventures is a small, family-owned-and-operated business headquartered in Billings, Montana. Our size and personalized approach work to our (and more importantly, to your) advantage. Why? Because being a boutique firm allows us to truly listen to our Alumni, our guides, and our partners – and in turn, to tweak, fine-tune, and perfect your experience in the field. So, if you’re looking to get off the grid in the most impressive, intimate, and fun way possible, rest assured, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got lots in store for 2020. Check out our new offerings in places like Baja, France, Cuba & New Zealand!
In 2011, Austin Adventures was awarded the Global Vision Award by Travel+Leisure for corporate innovation with our work with Wheels of Change and Preserve a Park Program. Austin Adventures is very honored to receive such a prestigious award and it only fuels our passion to create sustainable and responsible travel.
- Double occupancy rooms with private baths.
- All meals: breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners – except one dinner on own your own – refreshments and receptions.
- Fully trained, first-aid certified professional guides and knowledgeable local partners.
- Bikes, helmets and other necessary equipment – all safe and well maintained.
- Vehicle support and land transportation during the trip.
- Austin Adventures T-shirt, water bottle, luggage tags and luggage service.
- Pre-departure and packing information.
- Incidental expenses such as taxes, dining and housekeeping gratuities, local partner and expert gratuities and national park entrance and permit fees.
- Gratuities to Austin Adventures guides.
- Alcoholic beverages and related gratuities.
- One dinner on your own.
- Pre-and post-trip accommodations and associated expenses.
- Air and land transportation to/from host cities.
- All types of personal insurance.
- Personal expenses.