Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
Virtuoso Life Guide: Staying Home
Social distancing like it’s our job. Right now, our homes are our whole wide world. They’re our gyms, our offices, our schools, our bakeries, our spas and staycation destinations, our nail and (yikes) hair salons. Yes, we’re in the travel business and we’re dreaming of the day we can get back out there. But it’s our responsibility to #stayhome now, so we’ve rounded up some diversions to make social distancing more pleasant, productive, and inspiring.
- → Read: Our Book Picks
- → Watch: What to Stream Right Now
- → An Insider’s Guide to the Caribbean
- → Decorate: Beautiful Ways to Preserve Travel Memories
- → Connect: How to Stay Social While You’re Social Distancing
- → Listen: Queue Up Our Favorite Podcasts
- → Shop (Online): 8 Ways to Bring Your Favorite Hotel Home
- → Keep Calm: How We’re Making Our Mental Health a Priority
- → Sip: 7 Wines to Take the Edge off Social Distancing
- → Play: Family Game Night Ideas
- → Debate: Our Rejected Travel Showdowns
- → Pitch In: How You Can Help
- → Go: The Best Virtual Vacations On the Internet
- → Cook: Great Recipes from Around the World
- → Get Inspired: How We’re Getting Creative at Home
- → Entertain the Kids: Download the Virtuoso Travel Activity Book
- → Relax: The Ultimate Self-Care Day
- → Work: How We’re Staying Productive at Home (And a Look at Our Setups)
Trips that go above, below, and beyond
Now is the perfect time to start planning that big adventure you’ve been dreaming of. Whether it’s Antarctica, an African safari, or an expedition cruise to the Galápagos, look for early booking savings, flexible cancellation policies, and generous incentives. Your Northstar Virtuoso travel advisor can negotiate special rates with amenities, help you wade through the fine print, and advise about the logistics.
Vacations to plan for in the New Year
If ever there was a reason to celebrate, it’s that 2020 is now in our rear-view mirror. It’s time to begin planning those delayed celebrations and long-awaited vacations. And now, more than ever, your Virtuoso advisor will prove invaluable – whether you’re looking to commemorate a major birthday, important milestone, or happy occasion (we’re looking at you, honeymooners). Expect expert insights on destination travel guidelines and safety protocols, modes of transportation, and accommodations. And look forward to exclusive amenities – such as upgrades, complimentary nights, and shipboard credits.
15 Trips of a Lifetime
Happy New Year and Happy Planning!
It’s safe to say that many – if not most – of us were forced to cancel a potential “trip of a lifetime” in 2020. But as this challenging year draws to a close, with promising vaccines on the horizon, we’re looking longingly at our suitcases and a return to travel in 2021/2022. Whether you’re planning to re-book that canceled European vacation or – with the money you saved from not traveling – splurge on that bucket-list experience you’ve daydreamed about, we’re ready to assist when you’re ready to shift from “Pause” to “Play.”