Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Traveller by traveller, destination by destination, Intrepid Group strives to change the way people see the world though Intrepid Travel and Peregrine Adventures. We do this by offering an immersive style of adventure travel which benefits both our travellers and the people and places they visit. Today, we provide the world’s widest range of adventure tours – or sustainable experience-rich travel, as we prefer to call it. We are passionate about using local knowledge to take our travellers off-the-beaten-track. For us, it’s all about delivering the most authentic experience possible.
Since our inception in 1989, responsible business has been at the heart of what we do – both on our trips and in each of our global offices. To us, travelling responsibly is the only way to travel. That’s why all our trips are designed to be sustainable from the ground up, to support the local communities we visit, to respect animal welfare and to empower our customers to travel responsibly.
In 2010, we became the world’s largest carbon neutral travel company and are always working hard to reduce carbon emissions and seek less carbon-intensive alternatives on our trips. We’re also well on our way to becoming climate positive by 2020.
In 2018, we made a commitment to be the best travel company for the planet when we celebrated becoming the world’s largest certified travel B Corp. Companies attain B Corp certification and a score based on how they look after their staff and customers, maintain a clean supply chain and take corporate social responsibility seriously.
Amalfi Coast: Hike, Bike & Kayak (8 days)
Lace up your boots and set your eyes to the spectacular and sparkling Mediterranean horizon for this scenic multi-activity trip on the Amalfi Coast. Stroll through the lush Mulini and Ferriere valleys, say ‘buongiorno’ to local farmers along the ‘Pathway of the Gods’, hitch a ride on a boat to the glamorous island of Capri, and paddle to secluded beaches by kayak. There’s no doubt about it: the Amalfi Coast is one of the most beautiful parts of Italy – nay, the world.
- Pompeii – Archaeological Site
- Guided Hike along Vesuvius’ Crater Rim and Summit
- Sentiero degli Dei (Footpath of the Gods)
- Boat Cruise Positano to Amalfi
- Villa Jovis Archaeological Site
- Boat Ride to Isle of Capri
- Capri Coastal Walk
- Valle delle Ferriere (Iron Mill Valley)
- Valle dei Mulini (Valley of the Watermills)
- Kayaking to Santcroce Beach
- Villa Cimbrone
- Valley of the Dragon Nature Hike
- Naples is the perfect place to make discoveries. Perhaps descend below Naples’ streets to discover the famous catacombs, before indulging in a traditional pizza in one Naples’ many eateries. Buon appetito!
- The ancient Roman town of Pompeii has been frozen in time under the shadow of the very volcano which destroyed it, Mount Vesuvius. Explore the vast ruins, including the House of the Faun and the Temple of Apollo, then ascend the volcano and explore hidden sulphuric vents with a specialist volcanology guide.
- Walk the Path of the Gods along the spectacular Sentiero degli Dei, one of the most scenic trails in the world
- Descend into the mysterious Valley of the Mills, where the canopy keeps the temperature pleasant throughout the summer months
- The island of Capri isn’t just a lavish retreat for Roman emperors of the past and their modern day equivalents. Powerful cliff faces enclose secluded coves, grottos and spectacular Mediterranean scenery
Products Offered By Intrepid Group:
|Amalfi Coast: Hike, Boat & Kayak (8 days)||Dates: 03 May 2020 – 03 Oct 2021 Naples, Italy to Amalfi, Italy|
|Rome to Amalfi (8 days)||Dates: 03 May 2020 – 24 Oct 2021 Rome, Italy to Amalfi, Italy|
|Explore Southern Italy (10 days)||Dates: 03 May 2020 – 10 Oct 2021 Amalfi, Italy to Bari, Italy|
|Highlights of Calabria & Sicily (15 days)||Dates: 20 May 2020 – 03 Oct 2021 Amalfi, Italy to Palermo,|
|Italy Uncovered (15 days)||Dates: 24 May 2020 – 03 Oct 2021 Venice, Italy to Amalfi, Italy|
|Rome to Sicily (22 days)||Dates: 13 May 2020 – 26 Sep 2021 Rome, Italy to Palermo,|
|Venice to Southern Italy (24 days)||Dates: 21 Jun 2020 – 26 Sep 2021 Venice, Italy to Bari, Italy|
|Rome to Southern Italy (17 days)||Dates: 10 May 2020 – 03 Oct 2021 Rome, Italy to Bari, Italy|
|Venice to Sicily (29 days)||Dates: 07 Jun 2020 – 19 Sep 2021 Venice, Italy to Palermo,|