Estimated reading time: 30 minutes
Oceania Cruises takes you to whichever corners of the world that appeals to you the most, not only in comfort but also in style! On every one of Oceania’s six small and luxury cruise ships, catering from 684 and up to 1,250 guests, will help you experience OLife™ and what it truly means. You will feel welcomed by their dedicated staff the second you step onboard any of their casually-sophisticated atmosphere cruise ships. Attend their engaging guest lectures, sip cocktails by the poolside, relax on your private veranda while gazing out on ever-changing vistas, and savor exquisite cuisine renowned as the finest at sea and spend the days precisely as you wish. Enjoy every moment in your own way.
Oceania’s new, exclusive small-batch GO LOCAL tours go beyond the tourist sites and embed guests in the fabric of local communities.
- The Finest Cuisine at Sea®
- A variety of distinctive open-seating restaurants, all at no additional charge
- Gourmet cuisine curated by world-renowned Master Chef Jacques Pépin
- Award-winning itineraries featuring more than 450 alluring destinations
- Spectacular port-intensive voyages featuring overnight visits and extended evening port stays
- Small, luxurious ships catering to just 684 or 1,250 guests
- Exceptional personalized service
- Country club casual ambiance
- Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center
- Epicurean enrichment programs, including immersive Culinary Discovery Tours™ in the world’s most fascinating destinations
Inspired by legendary Master Chef Jacques Pépin, the cuisine of Oceania Cruises is renowned as the finest at sea and rivals Michelin-starred restaurants ashore. Oceania Cruises’ superb gourmet restaurants serve exquisite dishes created à la minute and offer a remarkable array of choices, from Continental cuisine to authentic Italian to classic steakhouse fare. Every restaurant on board is complimentary and features open seating, so you may dine wherever and whenever suits your taste and schedule. Enjoy dinner for two or a gathering with new-found friends, knowing that the experience is certain to be extraordinary.
THE FINEST CUISINE AT SEA
- Multiple open-seating dining venues at no additional charge
- Continental cuisine and Aquamar Vitality Cuisine at the elegant Grand Dining Room
- Steaks, chops and seafood at Polo Grill+
- Gourmet Italian dining at Toscana+
- French country cuisine at Jacques+
- Bold, contemporary flavors of Asia at Red Ginger+
- Tuscan Steak inspired by Toscana and Polo Grill+
- Casual and alfresco breakfast, lunch and dinner at Terrace Café
- Small-batch, artisanal
- Humphry Slocombe ice cream
- Vintage wine and food pairings at La Reserve by Wine Spectator ++
- Host private dinners at Privée++
+For details, contact NorthStar
++Available on board Marina & Riviera; wine experience or room reservation surcharge applies
Five Reasons You’ll Love Extra-Long
Those who are drawn to off-the-beaten-path locales and spending weeks or even months discovering a region in depth, Oceania Cruises’ latest collection of Grand Voyages is the perfect answer to their wanderlust. These longer voyages invite you to settle into the good life in Scandinavia, explore the best of Asia, or take the ultimate journey throughout South America. Oceania’s OLife Choice package with free round-trip airfare elevates everyone’s experience, plus get exclusive prepaid gratuities on select sailings.
1. Wow-inducing photo ops.
2. Skills you can actually use post-vacation.
3. Plush accommodations you won’t want to leave.
4. Once aboard, you never have to unpack again.
5. Great wine and dining on land and at sea.
Find epicurean delights at treasured dining venues that have been elevated to new heights.
A dramatic new way to see the world
Your next getaway, now even more glamorous
Meet Vista, the newest member of Oceania Cruises’ fleet – Be one of the first to sail on Oceania Cruises’ newest ship, Vista, radiating early twentieth-century glamour and departing for destinations around the globe starting in 2023. From marble-clad staircases to complimentary bubbly and butler service in select suites, get ready to embark on a truly unrivaled voyage.
Get ready for a voyage that’s well worth the wait. Introducing Oceania Cruises’ newest ship, Vista, an 823-foot superyacht designed to show you the world in an entirely new way. Think stories-high crystal sculptures, cozy signature spaces, a holistic wellness center, and ever-changing menus of seasonal specialties. Plus, Virtuoso Voyages benefits may include prepaid gratuities or a private welcome reception, onboard host, and custom curated shore experience.
Your dream voyage is here
New adventures are on the horizon – Imagine visiting an elephant sanctuary in Ko Samui, participating in a lantern ceremony in Taipei, or relaxing in Roseau’s mineral-rich pools. On these 2024 and 2025 Oceania Cruises voyages, you’ll sail to exotic and tropical ports through Asia and the Caribbean with inclusive amenities and a country-club casual ambiance. Each voyage features exclusive NorthStar Virtuoso benefits, plus 2-for-1 cruise fares, round-trip airfare, airport transfers, and your choice of shore excursions, a beverage package, or shipboard credits.
- East Asian Reflections – Tokyo to Singapore – 17 Days | Departs October 29, 2024 – Virtuoso Deluxe Oceanview fares FROM $6,299 per person – Virtuoso Exclusive benefit: prepaid gratuities View Sailing ›
- Southeast Asian Sojourn – Singapore to Hong Kong – 16 Days | Departs January 12, 2025 – Virtuoso Deluxe Oceanview fares FROM $7,499 per person – Virtuoso Voyages benefits: a shipboard credit, welcome reception, and onboard Virtuoso host View Sailing ›
- Windward Island Escape – Round-trip from Bridgetown – 8 Days | Departs January 22, 2025 – Virtuoso Deluxe Oceanview fares FROM $3,449 per person – Virtuoso Exclusive benefit: prepaid gratuities View Sailing ›
- Antillean Adventure – Round-trip from Miami – 13 Days | Departs March 27, 2025 Virtuoso French Veranda fares FROM $4,699 per person – Virtuoso Exclusive benefit: prepaid gratuities View Sailing ›
FREE LAND PROGRAMS ON FEATURED 2023 ITINERARIES
Save Up to $4,600 Per Person on Included Pre- and Post-Cruise Programs to World Famous Cities Like Tokyo and Singapore Plus UNESCO Sites Including Taj Mahal, Angkor Wat and Nazca Lines.
For a limited time, Oceania Cruises, the world’s leading culinary and destination focused cruise line, invites guests on select 2023 voyages to delve deeper into the world’s most exotic destinations and treasured wonders with its Free Land Program. Available on 15 featured sailings reaching Africa, Asia, Australia, the Middle East and more, guests who book by January 8, 2023, can choose an immersive pre- or post-cruise add-on to coveted places like Cape Winelands, Taj Mahal, Angkor Wat, the Blue Mountains, Nazca Lines and more, a savings of up to $4,600 per person.
“Each of our land programs delve deep into the rich history, culture, nature and architecture of these destinations,” said Howard Sherman, President and CEO of Oceania Cruises. “There are some places in the world we just can’t reach by ship, but are must-sees when cruising the region, so our immersive land programs are the best opportunity for guests to visit these remarkable places and do it for free.”
Free Land Tour Offerings Include:
- The ‘Ancient Incas & Pristine Paracas’ program is available as part of Oceania’s Free Land Tour Program as an overland excursion aboard the Insignia’s Pacific Panorama Cruise departing January 15, 2023, 24 day voyage from San Francisco to Santiago De Chile.
- The ‘Chilean Wonders & Wine’ program is available as part of Oceania’s Free Land Tour Program as a post-cruise offering aboard Insignia’s Pacific Panorama Cruise departing January 15, 2023, 24 day voyage from San Francisco to Santiago De Chile.
- The ‘Winelands & Wildlife’ program is available as part of Oceania’s Free Land Tour Program as a pre-cruise or post-cruise offering aboard Insignia’s Safaris & Global Gems Cruise, departing April 5, 2023, 21 day voyage, Cape Town to Dubai. and Atlantic Expedition Cruise departing March 4, 2023, 32 day voyage Rio De Janeiro to Cape Town. It is also offered as part of the program on board Nautica’s South Africa Spotlight departing January 6, 2023, 12 day voyage from Capetown to Capetown, and Indian Ocean Escapade Cruise departing January 18, 2023, 18 day voyage from Capetown to Mumbai.
- The ‘India’s Crown Jewel’ program is available as part of Oceania’s Free Land Tour Program as an pre-cruise or post-cruise offering aboard Nautica’s Indian Ocean Escapade Cruise departing January 18, 2023, 18 day voyage from Capetown to Mumbai and Far East Interlude Cruise departing February 5, 2023, 14 day voyage from Mumbai to Bangkok.
- The ‘Angkor Wat’ program is available as part of Oceania’s Free Land Tour Program as an pre-cruise or post-cruise offering aboard Nautica’s Far East Interlude Cruise departing February 5, 2023, 14 day voyage from Mumbai to Bangkok, and Fortunes Of The East Cruise departing February 19, 2023, 10 day voyage from Bangkok to Singapore.
- The ‘Explore Singapore’ program is available as part of Oceania’s Free Land Tour Program as a pre-cruise or post-cruise offering aboard Nautica’s Fortunes Of The East Cruise departing February 19, 2023, 10 day voyage from Bangkok to Singapore, East Asia Enclaves Cruise departing March 1, 2023, 10 day voyage Singapore to Hong Kong, Highlights Of The East Cruise departing April 22, 2023, 18 day voyage Tokyo to Singapore. It is also offered as part of the Free Land Program on Insignia’s Far East Legends departing April 26 , 2023, 22 day voyage Dubai to Singapore and Southeast Asia Array Cruise departing May 18, 2023, 15 day voyage Singapore to Hong Kong.
- The ‘Jewels of Hong Kong’ program is available as part of Oceania’s Free Land Tour Program as a pre-cruise or post-cruise offering aboard Nautica’s East Asia Enclaves Cruise departing March 1, 2023, 10 day voyage Hong Kong to Tokyo and Eastern Endeavor Cruise departing March 11, 2023, 12 day voyage Hong Kong to Tokyo. It is also offered as part of the Free Land Program on Insignia’s Southeast Asia Array Cruise departing May 18, 2023, 15 day voyage Singapore to Hong Kong, and Spiritual Shrines Cruise departing June 2, 2023, 18 day voyage Hong Kong to Tokyo.
- The ‘Jewels of Hong Kong’ program is available as part of Oceania’s Free Land Tour Program as a pre-cruise or post-cruise offering aboard Nautica’s Eastern Endeavor Cruise departing March 11, 2023, 12 day voyage Hong Kong to Tokyo and Highlights Of The East Cruise departing April 22, 2023, 18 day voyage Tokyo to Singapore. It is also offered as part of the Free Land Program on Insignia’s Aleutian Bridgeway Cruise departing June 20, 2023, 24 day voyage Tokyo to San Francisco, and Spiritual Shrines Cruise departing June 2, 2023, 18 day voyage Hong Kong to Tokyo.
- The ‘Glimpse of Arabia’ program is available as part of Oceania’s Free Land Tour Program as a post-cruise offering aboard Insignia’s Safaris & Global Gems Cruise, departing April 5, 2023, 21 day voyage, Cape Town to Dubai.
- The ‘Emirates: Past, Present & Future’ program is available as part of Oceania’s Free Land Tour Program as a pre-cruise offering aboard Insignia’s Far East Legends departing April 26, 2023, 22 day voyage Dubai to Singapore.
- The ‘Cultural Sydney’ program is available as part of Oceania’s Free Land Tour Program as a pre- or post-cruise offering aboard Regatta’s Fjords & Tasman Tales Cruise departing February 13, 2023, 15 day voyage Sydney to Sydney.
- The ‘Scenic Blue Mountains’ program is available as part of Oceania’s Free Land Tour Program as a post-cruise offering aboard Regatta’s Fjords & Tasman Tales Cruise departing February 13, 2023, 15 day voyage Sydney to Sydney.
- The ‘A Passion For Rio’ program is available as part of Oceania’s Free Land Tour Program as a pre-cruise offering aboard Insignia’s Atlantic Expedition Cruise departing March 4, 2023, 32 day voyage Rio De Janeiro to Capetown.
- The ‘San Francisco & Sausalito’ program is available as part of Oceania’s Free Land Tour Program as a post-cruise offering aboard Insignia’s Aleutian Bridgeway Cruise departing June 20, 2023, 24 day voyage from Tokyo to San Francisco.
Exclusive benefits in Alaska and Europe
Oceania Cruises’ curated itineraries and small ships allow you to experience some of the world’s most remarkable destinations – from the Alaskan wilderness to Russian palaces – while sailing in absolute comfort. And when you reserve your trip through your NorthStar Virtuoso travel advisor, you’ll enjoy exclusive benefits like prepaid gratuities or $150 shipboard credit per person. You’ll also receive generous OLife Choice offerings including two-for-one cruise fares, free round-trip airfare and airport transfers, and your choice of amenity.
- Mix and mingle in onboard bars and lounges offering delicious libations. More ›
- Watch the world go by from your spacious suite and private teak veranda. More ›
- Cruise Saint Petersburg’s canals and see its famous domed cathedrals. More ›
- Get up close to nature on Alaskan excursions to view magnificent wildlife. More ›
Exciting itineraries come with free prepaid gratuities
With thoughtfully designed itineraries to Greece, Italy, Turkey, French Polynesia, and more, Oceania Cruises offers you the opportunity to experience more of every destination with its luxurious ships as your home base. And when you book now through your Virtuoso travel advisor, you’ll enjoy exclusive prepaid gratuities included in your fare.
- Visit Barcelona’s renowned sites like the distinctive Sagrada Família. More ›
- Explore French Polynesia’s striking scenery in Bora Bora and beyond. More ›
- Dine in a number of onboard eateries offering delicious, creative cuisine. More ›
- Enjoy personalized service on luxurious small ships with under 700 guests. More ›
See the world from a new perspective
Masterpieces of innovative design, cuisine, elegance, service, and more await aboard Oceania Cruises’ newest vessel. Plan to embark on Vista, setting sail in 2023 to the most iconic locales of the Mediterranean, Central America, the Caribbean, and beyond. In honor of this spectacular ship’s inaugural season, enjoy 2-for-1 cruise fares, complimentary Wi-Fi, and the generous OLife Choice benefits.
- Residential-style living with copious amounts of space is a hallmark of all Vista staterooms and suites. More ›
- Enjoy cuisine to suit all preferences, from expert wine pairings to wellness-inspired specialties. More ›
- Onboard exploration includes expert guest speakers, cooking classes, and a world of evening entertainment. More ›
- Vista boasts a fresh perspective on design, with grand or cozy spaces for every mood. More ›
Set sail with incredible extras
With itineraries all over the world – from Canada to the Caribbean, the Baltic and beyond – Oceania Cruises offers highly personalized service on luxurious small ships with every amenity. Reserve your trip through your Virtuoso travel advisor to enjoy a $150 shipboard credit or prepaid gratuities. Even more, Oceania Cruises’ OLife Choice package includes free round-trip airfare, free airport transfers, plus your choice of free shore excursions, a beverage package, or additional shipboard credit.
- Enjoy VIP treatment on small ships that offer personalized, attentive service.
- Unwind in luxurious suites featuring marble bathrooms and sweeping ocean views.
- Find plenty of places to relax on board with a country-club casual ambience.
- Savor gourmet dining with artisanal ingredients sourced from the ports you’re visiting.
Sail with free prepaid gratuities
When you’re ready for gourmet tasting menus, indulgent spa treatments, and a country club casual vibe, Oceania Cruises is ready to welcome you back with voyages planned throughout 2022. From Alaska and Asia to the Mediterranean and Mexico, you’ll sail with exclusive extras like free prepaid gratuities, compliments of your Northstar Virtuoso travel advisor.
- Chart a course for fjords, flightseeing adventures, and family-style salmon feasts.
- See what makes the blue-green waters of this UNESCO-listed site so vibrant.
- Gifted chefs create culinary masterpieces made with the finest ingredients.
- Feel right at home with designer amenities, plush fabrics, and your own veranda.
There is no better time to be inspired and book your ultimate vacation. The historic price reductions offered by The Ultimate Sale provide you the opportunity to explore the world with Oceania Cruises at truly unrivaled savings.
Dreamy ports with privileged benefits
Sail to dreamy destinations like Venice, Newport, Marseille, and Barcelona with all the luxuries of a private country club. Plus, receive OLife Choice benefits, from round-trip airfare and internet to your choice of free shore excursions, a complimentary beverage package, or up to $800 shipboard credit, and more. Where To Go First?
- Sip cocktails in between shore excursions on a round-trip cruise from London.
- Sunbathe in Corfu during your voyage to Italy, France, Greece, and Croatia.
- Unwind at your home away from home on your own private veranda.
- Enjoy the personalized service and relaxed atmosphere of a small ship.
The ultimate voyages just got better
Step aboard the stunning ships of Oceania Cruises, where the Ultimate Sale adds unrivaled value to days spent exploring the Dalmatian Coast, island hopping through Greece, following hallowed footsteps in the Holy Land, tiptoeing through the tulips of the Netherlands, and wandering the gilded halls of Saint Petersburg. In addition to a host of inclusive amenities with the OLife Choice package and Virtuoso Voyages, enjoy a free amenity of your choice.
Santorini’s iconic blue and white landscape glows in the Mediterranean sun, day to night.
Sometimes, the best table in the house is the one in your own suite, with a view all to yourself.
Treat yourself to the latest styles and a bit of retail therapy in Oceania Cruises’ onboard boutiques.
Gleaming and gilded vestiges of nobility and power trace the avenues of Saint Petersburg.
On Oceania Cruises, the journey is as rewarding as the destinations. And whether you choose to explore Alaska, Greece, Italy, or the Baltic capitals, you’ll do it all with exclusive Virtuoso Voyages benefits including prepaid gratuities or $150 shipboard credit per person.
There’s something truly transformative about travel. Experiencing different cultures. Trying unique foods. And feeling the inspiration of adventures, big and small. On these voyages from Oceania Cruises, you’ll go island hopping off the coast of Croatia, wander through Italian vineyards, and trek across frozen glaciers – all with exclusive Virtuoso Voyages benefits and much-needed peace of mind.
- Glaciers to Blooms (Vancouver to Seattle)
- Alluring Adriatic (Civitavecchia to Venice)
- Baltic Marvels (Copenhagen to Stockholm)
- Gateway to Glaciers (Vancouver to Los Angeles)
- Around The Boot (Monte-Carlo to Venice)
Reservations Open March 3, 2021
New Tropics & Exotics voyages feature 2 for 1 Cruise Fares, Roundtrip Airfare* including Free Airport Transfers*, plus choose one Free Amenity:
on February 24, 2021 – Oceania Cruises, the world’s leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line, announced that its 2022-2023 Tropics and Exotics Collection of voyages is available for travelers and travel advisors. Fresh on the heels of the line’s record-setting single-day sellout of its 2023 Around the World in 180 Days voyage, Oceania Cruises is opening these 127 new late-2022 and early-2023 voyages for sale on March 3, 2021.
- FREE – Up to 16 Shore Excursions
- FREE – Beverage Package
- FREE – Up to $1,600 Shipboard Credit
Amenities are per stateroom
More Diverse Itineraries, More Overnights,
and More Itinerary Lengths Ranging from 7 to 77 Days
From week-long winter getaways to languid, months-long sojourns, the 2022-2023 Tropics and Exotics Collection of itineraries are breathtaking in their scope, range, and diversity. Travelers can indulge in a quick escape to the Caribbean from Miami, Aruba, Barbados, or even glittering Panama City. Tahiti and the islands of French Polynesia beckon with their sultry allure while the wilds of Africa, the myriad cultures of Asia, and the experiential kaleidoscope that is Australia and New Zealand offer innumerable epic adventures. South America takes center stage this season with the juxtaposition of pulsating metropolitan cities such as Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires against the majesty of pristine Chilean fjords and the fabled Amazon River basin. New for this season, four South America voyages offer the breathtaking grandeur and unforgettable experience of three days in Antarctica. These voyages are made all the richer with overnight and multi-day stays on many itineraries.
2022-2023 Tropics & Exotics Collection Highlights
- 127 itineraries to choose from ranging from 7 to 77 days
- 272 ports of call and 284 overnight or multi-day stays
- Total of 62 extended explorations of 15 to 77 days that are perfect for long-cruise connoisseurs
- Antarctica – four voyages aboard Marina that include scenic cruising in Antarctica
- Caribbean – a diverse calendar of offerings with a great array of voyage lengths (from 7 to 77 days), a wide array of longer voyages with 12 cruises that are 15 days or more in length, and new embarkation ports beyond Miami in Bridgetown, Barbados; Panama City, Panama; and Oranjestad, Aruba
- 22 voyages aboard Regatta and Nautica spanning the entirety of Asia and Africa ranging from 10 to 40 days
- Three trans-Tasman Australia/New Zealand voyages aboard Regatta + six voyages that explore the South Pacific, Polynesia, and Hawaii
- Marina offers three forays into the mighty Amazon
- Nautica reprises her perennially popular voyages to Africa, India, and the Arabian Peninsula
- 35-day Christmas and New Year’s circumnavigation of Australia
- Three springtime immersions into Japan, sailing roundtrip from Tokyo
- The diversity of enriching destination experiences with our Go Local Tours, exclusive culinary-focused excursions, and overland-tours that offer access to some of the world’s most fabled historical, cultural, and archaeological sites
Take advantage of even more value on Oceania’s newest collection with 2 for 1 Cruise Fares and Free Internet as well as their generous OLife Choice package that includes: New Free Airport Transfers with Free Roundtrip Airfare* and your choice of a Free Amenity.
- Up to 8 FREE Shore Excursions
- FREE Beverage Package
- Up to $800 FREE Shipboard Credit
Amenities are per stateroom
Europe voyages also feature a limited-time $149 Premium Economy Air Upgrade*.
THE PROMISE OF NEW ADVENTURES
One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.Henry Miller
MEDITERRANEAN CRUISES – THE ULTIMATE SALE MAJOR PRICE REDUCTIONS plus OLIFE CHOICE FREE ROUNDTRIP AIRFARE* plus choose one: FREE OLIFE CHOICE* AMENITY
SOUTH PACIFIC & TAHITI CRUISES – GET CARRIED AWAY – The scenic islands of the South Pacific have captivated explorers for centuries. Here you can slow down, take a breath and surrender to the hypnotizing rhythm of waves gently lapping on the shore. This region also features destinations on several of the Hawaiian Islands, including Kauai, Oahu, Maui and the Big Island, where Volcanoes National Park offers drama and beauty in the form of lava formations and majestic waterfalls. Prepare to be dazzled.
CARIBBEAN, PANAMA CANAL & MEXICO CRUISES – BLISSFUL ESCAPES & SUN-KISSED BEACHES – Oceania’s Caribbean voyages invite you to discover the uncommon Caribbean, charting the lesser-known coastlines and bringing you to more boutique ports and off-the-beaten-path destinations. Whether you want to soak up the sun and azure seas, delve into the island culture or head into tropical rainforests for adrenaline-pumping adventures, Oceania’s Caribbean cruises from Miami will inspire you to find your perfect tropical getaway.
Alaska Special Family Offer – For guests who travel with children, our Alaska Explorer Youth Program offers the opportunity for everyone to experience the excitement of exploring the Northwest Coast and Alaska in a meaningful and enriching way.
Our Island-Hopping, Insider’s Guide to the Caribbean
has information about what to do (and where to stay) on nine of our favorite islands.
Now with OLife Choice*, enjoy FREE Unlimited Internet PLUS select one from a choice of generous amenities: FREE Shore Excursions, FREE House Beverage Package or a Shipboard Credit.
Take advantage of our Premium Economy Air Upgrade* starting at $149 and enjoy a wealth of amenities to make your air travel experience more comfortable.
For guests who travel with children, our Alaska Explorer Youth Program offers the opportunity for everyone to experience the excitement of exploring the Northwest Coast and Alaska in a meaningful and enriching way.
Oceania Cruises offers select sailings on which single guests pay a lower additional fare as compared to standard single supplement fares. Standard single supplements are normally 100% above the advertised per person double occupancy cruise fare. However, certain cruises feature special reduced single supplements in select suite categories.
2022 Around The World Cruise
2 for 1 Cruise Fares, First Class Roundtrip Airfare*, and our OLife Choice
Reserve the 2022 World Cruise and enjoy 2 for 1 Cruise Fares, First Class Roundtrip Airfare*, and our OLife Choice package that includes up to $7,000 in Shipboard Credit, up to 70 Shore Excursions or a Free Beverage Package. Your Around the World Journey also includes:
- Free Pre-Paid Gratuities – a value up to $9,000
- Free Onboard Medical Care*
- Free Internet
- Free Laundry Services
- Free Exclusive Shoreside Events
- Free Visa Package
- Free Luggage Delivery
- Free 1-Night Pre-Cruise Luxury Hotel Stay
- Free Roundtrip Transfers
This is an amazing time for you to book your very next ultimate vacation. The historic price reductions offered by The Ultimate Sale provides our valued clients the exclusive opportunity to explore the world at truly unrivaled savings.
- OLife Choice More Details » Now with experience OLife™ Choice*, enjoy FREE Unlimited Internet PLUS select one from a choice of generous amenities: FREE Shore Excursions, FREE House Beverage Package or a Shipboard Credit.
- Premium Economy Air Upgrade More Details » Take advantage of Oceania’s Premium Economy Air Upgrade* starting at $149 and enjoy a wealth of amenities to make your air travel experience more comfortable.
- Alaska Special Family Offer More Details » For guests who travel with children, Oceania’s Alaska Explorer Youth Program offers the opportunity for everyone to experience the excitement of exploring the Northwest Coast and Alaska in a meaningful and enriching way.
- Single Supplement More Details » Oceania Cruises offers select sailings on which single guests pay a lower additional fare as compared to standard single supplement fares.
Oceania Club Amenities
- Rewarding Membership Privileges
- Onboard Benefits
- Exclusive Offers
The Oceania Experience
Oceania Cruises are never formal or stuffy. They bring the country club lifestyle to sea, with an onboard atmosphere that is elegant yet relaxed. If you are a well-traveled passenger in search of personalized service, world-class cuisine, and in-depth destination-focused experience then Oceania Cruises are perfect for you. They consistently deliver on these essentials by offering exotic itineraries to remote destinations worldwide, frequently offering overnight stays so that our clients can fully immerse themselves in the history, culture, and cuisine during port calls.
- AFRICA The stunning landscapes and diverse wildlife of Africa offer endless diversions and enriching explorations.
- ALASKA Wildflowers sprout from fissures in rocks worn smooth by the wind and time is measured by the groan of glaciers. This is Alaska, and you are invited to experience all of its many wonders.
- ASIA Gilded temples, legendary history and diverse cultures await your discovery throughout majestic Asia.
- AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND Relaxed and friendly, Australia and New Zealand offer everything from soaring mountain ranges and magnificent urban landscapes to aboriginal culture and koalas.
- CANADA & NEW ENGLAND Imagine a land so transformed by color that even the commonplace becomes extraordinary. There is no better time to explore Canada & New England than in the fall.
- CARIBBEAN & PANAMA CANAL Whether relaxing on an exquisite beach or exploring ancient Mayan ruins winter will become your favorite time of year on these spectacular cruises.
- EUROPE: EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN As a cruising region, the Eastern Mediterranean roughly encompasses a broad range of territories.
- EUROPE: NORTHERN & SCANDINAVIA Sail through Northern Europe and Scandinavia and experience diverse cultures and a land of vast beauty, charm and history.
- EUROPE: WESTERN MEDITERRANEAN A cruise in the Western Mediterranean — which primarily borders Italy, France, and Spain — is the perfect first-time-to-Europe travel experience.
- GRAND VOYAGES Sail away on an unforgettable odyssey that spotlights one captivating region at length or highlights multiple distinctive regions.
- SOUTH AMERICA Whether entranced by the rhythms of a samba show or the hum of wind caressing ancient trees South America offers a thrilling array of diverse experiences.
- SOUTH PACIFIC As you approach the isles of the South Pacific, put away your watch, breathe in the fresh sea air and surrender to island time – this magical place has a mindset all its own.
- TRANSOCEANIC Transoceanic voyages provide the perfect way to get some serious relaxation while sailing from one continent to the other.
- WORLD CRUISE Circumnavigate the globe on a journey of a lifetime. Embark on our exciting Around The World Cruise and feel immediately welcomed by the casually elegant atmosphere.
The Oceania Experience
Oceania Cruises sails to over 450 ports worldwide and is known to be the leader in destination cruising. Unique itineraries, visiting off-the-beaten-path ports, calling on the perfect mix of must-see marquee and boutique. Immerse yourself in the cuisine, culture, and history of the ports you’ll be visiting, on multiple overnight calls, enriching every one of your destination experience.
Oceania Cruises Ships radiate warmth and character among their pure elegance. Ever one of these ships boasts exquisite appointments and details that one would only expect to find in a luxurious, private estate. Dining is one of the central highlights of an Oceania Cruises Experience; guests may dine whenever, wherever, and with whomever they wish. In fact, you can choose from up to six open seating in Oceania Cruises Ships’ gourmet restaurants! Enjoy the famed Canyon Ranch cuisine at breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The famous Canyon Ranch SpaClub is part of every Oceania Cruise, and they offer sp and fitness, plus their renowned wellness and lifestyle enrichment programs.
Join Oceania Cruises as they introduce Vista, the newest addition to the Oceania Cruises family. Their esteemed executive team from across the globe is excited to reveal your world from a new perspective of cruising.
As her story comes to life, Oceania Vista will take you on a new adventure. Discover the newest enhancements to the Oceania Cruises experience, preview the dramatic signature spaces and indulge in some of the beautiful places she will explore during her Inaugural Season.
Acclaimed Insignia has undergone a multimillion-dollar transformation to create a virtually new ship that is both sleek and elegantly charming.
Marina blends sophistication with a contemporary flair to create a casually elegant ambiance.
Acclaimed Nautica has undergone a multimillion-dollar transformation to create a virtually new ship that is both sleek and elegantly charming.
Acclaimed Regatta has undergone a multimillion-dollar transformation to create a virtually new ship. Sleek and elegantly charming.
Stunning Riviera was designed to be distinctive and special in so many ways. Featuring the magnificent Lalique Grand Staircase and stunning Owner’s Suites furnished in Ralph Lauren Home.
Elegant sister ship to charming Regatta, Insignia and Nautica, Oceania Cruises’ newest addition, Sirena embodies the most treasured elements of the celebrated fleet.