Basking in true bliss is back
Beautiful by nature, indeed
Estimated reading time: 6 minutes
Want to really indulge your inner foodie? Hire a personal chef to prepare, cook, and serve local specialties like conch salad, lobster curry, and pan-fried snapper in the privacy of your villa, or right on the beach.Expert Tip
Pack your bags and dust off your passports. The beautiful Turks and Caicos Islands welcome you with open arms, endless stretches of white-sand beaches, and crystal-clear turquoise waters. When the time’s right for you, connect with your Northstar Virtuoso travel advisor to have every detail personally planned.
Whether you come for relaxation, adventure, or the legendary rum punch, the Turks and Caicos Islands are a tropical paradise for all kinds of pleasure-seekers. From the palm-fringed beaches of Provo and world-renowned diving of Grand Turk to the secluded hideaway of Parrot Cay, you’re invited to discover one of the Caribbean’s best-kept secrets.
Let’s Island Hop
From premier dive sites to beachside yoga sessions, fine dining establishments to charming hole-in-the-wall eateries, and butler-serviced villas to all-inclusive resorts, the Turks and Caicos Islands offer every option under the sun.
How to Experience Turks and Caicos Islands
- Tropical Caribbean(8 days)
- Southern Caribbean Seafarer(11 days)
- Eastern / Southern Caribbean(17 days)
- Spectacular Summer Sale at The Palms
- Hurtigruten’s Biggest Sale of the Year: Black Friday Savings
- Reduced Deposits for Club Suites & below
- 30% Off + Take All Free
- SeaDream Cuisine
The Turks and Caicos Islands are home to gorgeous Grace Bay Beach and the third-longest barrier reef in the world. It’s here that sun worshippers and other escape artists find Gansevoort Turks and Caicos, A Wymara Resort, a heady retreat of 91 serene guest rooms (most are beachfront and many boast a kitchen, wraparound terrace, and outdoor Jacuzzi), a 7,000-square-foot swimming pool, and a wide array of tantalizing options at the spa. Minutes away are seven villas, each featuring two swimming pools and an overwater swim platform. It is easy to savor the island vibe of Providenciales, whether you’re dining at the award-winning Asian fusion restaurant Stelle or sipping a refreshing cocktail at Zest, right next to the sand. By day, snorkel over a dynamic marine ecosystem or kayak through a mangrove channel to an iguana sanctuary. ·Come evening, enjoy the Thursday night fish fry next door or DJed tunes at Stelle. The longer you stay, the more you save – take advantage of up to 30 percent off nightly rates on select dates.
Activities and Excursions
The obvious draw to the Turks and Caicos Islands is the warm, clear, and tranquil beaches, however, there are more than enough activities available to keep even the most adventurous traveler occupied.
- The shallow waters surrounding the islands make snorkeling off the shoreline an easy way to experience the colorful coral reefs
- Enjoy a half- or full-day snorkel cruise which typically includes a stopover at Iguana Island or Little Water Cay
- For a soothing journey, a sunset cruise is the perfect way to wind down from a day of adventure
- Kiteboarding, wakeboarding, horseback riding, and parasailing are guaranteed fun for the whole family
- The calm, clear, and warm waters make this the perfect place to learn to dive, with internationally recognized PADI, NAUI, and SSI certified instructors to guide you
Spas and Wellness
Your vacation experience is incomplete without time spent relaxing and unwinding at one of the award-winning spas throughout the Turks and Caicos Islands.
- Specialty treatments using native salts and seaweed drift you into deep relaxation so you’ll emerge rejuvenated and refreshed
- Be pampered in a superior private treatment room designed to lull your mood, or indulge in an outdoor massage under a gazebo overlooking one of the beautiful beaches while basking in the rhythm of the ocean
- Experience the bliss of a beachside yoga or Pilates session, or utilize one of the many fitness centers throughout the islands offering activities to keep you active
The highlight of every Turks and Caicos visit is the outstanding cuisine. The islands are famous for flavorful, mouthwatering foods. Turks and Caicos has quickly become a foodie paradise.
- The native dishes of the islands include conch, lobster and fish – all skillfully prepared in every way imaginable by world-renowned chefs
- Each island offers dining options featuring local dishes at open-air restaurants providing guests and residents alike with an authentic taste of the islands
- Dine on conch and lobster dishes with your toes in the sand at one of Provo’s beach restaurants
- Explore the third largest reef system with an internationally certified dive instructor or grab a snorkel and fins and float past turtles and eagle rays
- Unwind with a soothing spa treatment, from outdoor massages to body wraps using indigenous salts
- Experience a celebrity-worthy stay on Parrot Cay, Pine Cay, or Ambergris Cay, boasting ultra-luxurious retreats
- Discover the elaborate cave systems in the Middle Caicos and take in the views from Midjin Harbour
- Go in search of blue herons, flamingoes, and osprey in the bird-lovers paradise of the North Caicos
- Watch the sun set while sipping rum punch on a private cruise of Sapodilla, Taylor, or Grace Bay
- Plan to have proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than five days prior to your arrival on the islands
- Look for the ‘Safe Travels’ stamp at hotels and restaurants, which indicates establishments with elevated health and hygiene protocols
- Stay healthy through your trip – more than 65% of the local adult population is vaccinated, making the TCI is one of the most inoculated countries in the world